Conditions of NG Family Card Contract
1. "NG Family Card" is the loyalty program service product of NG Kütahya Seramik Porselen Turizm A.Ş, NG Phaselis Bay.
2. In order to become a member of the "NG Family Card" loyalty program, the application form must be filled.
3. Filling the membership application form does not mean that the application has been accepted. You will be informed by e-mail or mobile applications about your acceptance to the NG Phaselis Bay "NG Family Card" loyalty program.
4. You must be over the age of 18 (eighteen) to be eligible for the program benefits and discounts by being a member of the "NG Family Card" loyalty program.
5. The "NG Family Card" loyalty program and its Pure, Unique, Iconic, and Black membership cards are owned by NG Phaselis Bay. This card is not subject to the provisions of the "Law No. 5464 on Debit Cards and Credit Cards" and "Regulation on Debit and Credit Cards" and can only be used at the NG Phaselis Bay facility.
6. The "NG Family Card" loyalty program is valid for individual expenses in NG Phaselis Bay. The loyalty program offers its members the opportunity to benefit from privileged services, campaigns, promotions, discounts, gifts and advantages, the scope and conditions of which are determined by NG Phaselis Bay.
7. The "NG Family Card" loyalty program can only be used by a natural person assigned to his or her name (the primary person accommodating in the room).
8. Members may be asked to submit their identification cards, passports, driver's licenses, etc. to NG Phaselis Bay employees, with their "NG Family Card" loyalty program cards, during the phase of earning points, returning/changing the membership card and using the advantages.
9. The exclusive services, campaigns, promotions, discounts, gifts and advantages, offered by the "NG Family Card" loyalty program are limited to the scope determined by NG Phaselis Bay. Unless otherwise stated by NG Phaselis Bay, These offers cannot be used at the same time with other advantages offered, and cannot be combined with other exclusive services, campaigns, promotions, gifts, advantages or discounts.
10. NG Phaselis Bay may unilaterally terminate this agreement at any time without providing any reason or notification to the member, and if necessary, Phaselis Bay can terminate the membership of the "NG Family Card" loyalty program. Without terminating this Agreement, Phaselis Bay may, if necessary, entirely or partially restrict, block or suspend the member’s participation in the "NG Family Card" loyalty program. In this instance, NG Phaselis Bay will not be held liable in any manner for the member's losses.
11. NG Phaselis Bay is authorized at any time to deactivate, cancel and modify temporarily or permanently, partially or wholly the privileged services, campaigns, promotions, discounts, gifts and advantages offered by the "NG Family Card" loyalty program, without the need for any reason and without any notification to the member.
12. If the card given under the "NG Family Card" loyalty program is stolen or lost, the cardholder can request a new card by notifying NG Phaselis Bay.
13. NG Phaselis Bay makes every effort to comply with the legislation on the processing/protection of personal data, in particular the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey No. 2709, the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237, and it establishes the basic principles on confidentiality, security and processing of personal data while taking into account the privacy of personal life and the protection of fundamental rights and freedoms, and conducts the necessary efforts to implement these principles. In this context, NG Phaselis Bay processes and transfers the personal data provided by the member during registration for the "NG Family Card" loyalty program in accordance with the procedures and principles defined in the NG Family Card Loyalty Program Card Membership Clarification Text.
14. The Member may not transfer or assign this contract, or any of its rights, receivables, debts and liabilities arising from this agreement, to third parties in whole or in part without the prior written consent of NG Phaselis Bay.
15. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the execution of this agreement shall be resolved in the Istanbul Central (Çağlayan) Courts and Execution Offices. 16. The Member accepts, declares and undertakes that in all disputes arising from the execution and implementation of this contract, the commercial books and records of NG Phaselis Bay will be used as basis, and that they will be valid, binding and conclusive evidence and that this article constitutes a conclusive evidence agreement in accordance with Article 193 of the Code of Civil Procedure No. 6100.
17. If any provision or condition of this agreement is found to be invalid, void, inapplicable and incomplete, the remaining provisions and conditions of this agreement will remain in full force and effect. In such a case, this agreement shall be interpreted and applied as if the relevant provisions and conditions have been removed from the text of this agreement.
18. NG Phaselis Bay reserves the right to unilaterally change this contract at its own discretion and at any time and without showing any reason.
19. The Member accepts, declares and undertakes that the information he/she has provided to NG Phaselis Bay in the application form is correct, up-to-date and complete and that he/she will update the information if there are changes, otherwise all responsibility belongs to him/her.
20. The member may send any questions, suggestions, complaints and requests regarding the "NG Family Card" loyalty program to NG Phaselis Bay at [email protected] and contact the call center.